Handbook of Endovascular Peripheral Interventions
Primary: Handbook of Endovascular Peripheral Interventions.pdf - 45,242 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Handbook of Endovascular Peripheral Interventions.pdf - 35,657 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Handbook of Endovascular Peripheral Interventions.pdf - 21,933 KB/Sec
- Practical Peripheral Vascular Intervention
- Peripheral Vascular Interventions: An Illustrated Manual
- Handbook of Endovascular Interventions
- Current Therapy in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, 5e (CURRENT THERAPY IN VASCULAR SURGERY)
- Practical Handbook of Advanced Interventional Cardiology: Tips and Tricks
- Vascular and Endovascular Medicine Study Guide: A compilation of examination questions and answers from the VIVA Faculty and Additional Expert Contributors (Volume 1)
- Nuclear Cardiology Review: A Self-Assessment Tool
- SCAI Interventional Cardiology Review
- Atlas of Vascular Anatomy: An Angiographic Approach
- Comprehensive Review in Vascular and Endovascular Medicine
The Handbook of Endovascular Peripheral Interventions has been written to serve as a comprehensive guide for both the beginner and advanced interventionalist. Covering all aspects of percutaneous peripheral vascular interventions, each chapter of this highly illustrated book provides a brief background, etiology, clinical presentation, imaging, and percutaneous treatment of different vascular conditions. Importantly, Tips of the Trade and How I Do It sections within each chapter make the handbook practical for daily use. These invaluable pearls are provided by contributing chapter authors who are experts in the field.
Edited by Dr. Christopher D. Owens (Division of Vascular Surgery) and Dr. Yerem Yeghiazarians (Division of Interventional Cardiology), from the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine, the Handbook of Endovascular Peripheral Interventions is a collaborative effort between cardiologists, vascular surgeons, and radiologists. Since each subspecialty brings unique expertise and experience to the field, this handbook will be a valuable resource for all physicians currently working in peripheral vascular interventions.